- 100% double braided nylon rope
- Urethane Polymer coating
- Commercially spliced and seized at both ends
- Water proof, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available
StretchNylon Double Braid is the preferred choice for applications requiring high strength with excellent shock absorbing properties.
- Lil’ Bubba - 1/2" diameter - 7,400 lbs
- Bubba - 7/8" diameter - 28,600 lbs
- Big Bubba - 1-1/4" diameter - 52,300 lbs
- Jumbo Bubba - 1-1/2" diameter - 74,000 lbs
- Extreme Bubba - 2" diameter - 131,500 lbs
DurabilityDouble braid has good resistance to abrasion, sunlight and chemicals. However, with extended immersion in water, nylon ropes products will lose up to 10% of their strength.
With our polymer coating, Bubba Ropes extend the above positive properties ten fold and gives the added water resistance property to maintain specified breaking strengths.
QualityEach Bubba Rope is hand crafted and built in our factory in Tampa, Florida. The eyes or loops of ropes are specified to be longer and stronger than other recovery ropes. To add to the strength of the eye we use 50% more material in our splicing and add a strong seizing derived from actual Military specifications.
All ropes are dipped in a polymer base giving the ropes a protective covering and impregnating the nylon fibers, leaving them strong yet flexible.
All ropes are inspected before packaging and shipping.
Beware of Black Rope Fakes: black nylon double braid products are normally 10% below published specifications. - Cordage Institute 1500
Bubba Ropes are NOT made from black nylon double braid; instead they are white nylon fibers dipped in a polymer base that is dyed black. Therefore the breaking strength of a Bubba Rope is never compromised.